Sunday, June 22, 2008

JUST TWO THINGS!

I got tagged by my sister and decided to post my answers instead of sending them out by email but that does not mean you don't have to reply!!


Two Names You Go By:
1. jenn
2. Jenny
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.PJ's
2. elastic hair tie
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. patio furniture
2. Dave to come home from the church
Two People Who Will Fill This Out (And The First To Send It Back):
1.Marie
2. Michele
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. went to a neighborhood BBQ
2. talked to the kids
Two Things You ate yesterday:
1. potato salad
2. steak
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. Stace
2. Emily
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow:
1. visiting sisters in the ward
2. laundry
Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Lake Powell
2. California
Your Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Favorite Vacations:
1. Disneyland
2. going to see my sisters
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Milk
2. water( I do like diet Dr Pepper in the summer!)

2 comments:

Michele said...

awesome thanks Jenn! You will probably see mine soon but I don't know how soon!

Kim Rose said...

I like this one!
Great answers!